Inspired to become an internationally trusted brand, providing integrated out-of-the-box customized solutions to small & medium-sized businesses
1. To Achieve Group Market capitalization of over $1 billion USD within 7 years from 1/1/2023.
2. To make every division profitable in line with the mission, operating successfully with a positive workenvironment of creativity, dedication, happiness, peace and satisfaction.
3. Expand corporate presence in over 25 countries and provide customized solutions.
4. To provide a great value proposition for client services, going above and beyond service standards, prompt communication, continuous improvement, trust, and professionalism are the core values we will adhere to as part of the AN Global family.
5. As a responsible global corporate citizen, we intend to give back to the communities through our non-profit “AN Global Foundation,” an initiative toward our Corporate Social responsibility, including all stakeholders that are part of its global family.
OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
COO, AN Global
Akshay Nichkawde has a degree in economics and finance. He was groomed as an elite sportsman in Australia from his childhood and performed well at the national level but his career ended with an injury.
He is an experienced business owner and a consultant for the Educational and Business Services sector. His business “Phoenix Compliance Management” was acquired by AN Global Holdings and now he is fully dedicated to his new position.
Akshay provides strategic advice and leads a successful team in providing professional services. His professionalism involves consistently achieving high standards, both visibly and “behind the scenes”. Akshay plans to take A N Global Holdings to the next level.
Dr. Meenaxi Dhariwal
Director, AN Global Education
Meenaxi Dhariwal is a Dr. (Ph.D. in Economics), Professor, Meditation Facilitator, Entrepreneur and Author with over 30 Years of experience. She was Dean, ICFAI Business School, a leading business school in Mumbai. She has been a Visiting faculty with reputed management and engineering institutes including IIT, Bombay and Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. She has also written articles on economic issues for leading newspapers of India – Financial Express, Dainik Bhaskar and Divya Bhaskar. In 2017, she founded Alpha Global, a venture offering International Immersion Programs for students and professionals.
Director, Training & Administration
Monica joined AN Global Consulting in 2017, after a varied career in consultancy and training. She is a Professional Trainer and holds education in Psychology and Social Services.
With 12+ years of experience in training and coaching individuals and teams as well as working with all organizational levels she creates, promotes, and delivers training solutions that are designed to support the organization’s business plan.
Monica has experience working in domestic and international profit and non-profit sectors. She takes a person-oriented approach where she coaches people to find solutions that work for them and their unique circumstances. Monica has a strong passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives. She can combine her extensive real-life experience with high-level training and qualifications to offer a first-class service to clients.